Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Better Late Than Never!

Happy Friday!!

This post was a long time coming, but better late than never...right?

:)

Cynthia over at 2nd Grade Pad hosted a precious game where the idea was to meet new bloggers and share some of our favorite teacher friends! 


Friday of last week I was Boo'd by the lovely Dana of Live, Learn, Teach for Life! She is currently a 4th grade teacher and is really supportive of others. I'm thankful for her thoughtfulness!





Now, you may be wondering why I am just now posting about it a whole WEEK later...

Well, the idea was to post about three bloggers: one with way more readers than you, one with about the same number, and one with less readers. 
Brownie points to Dana for finding my little blog with only 2 followers at the time--but I don't know how she did it!! I have been searching high and low for someone with less readers (or even the same number, for that matter) but I simply haven't found anyone. 


So, if you are out there new little blogger (or if you have 3 followers!!), leave me a comment and I will happily put your picture right here :








See? Saved you a spot, friend. :) 


For now, I'll just post about teachers with more many, many more readers! 
It is really hard to narrow down to only two, but these are teachers that I just adore.


Meet Mrs. H: I love her style, I love her TpT store, I love her ideas, and she is just so precious! We both like tons of color and she has been quite the inspiration for me. She also has the most brilliant organizational system that makes so much sense! I plan on writing a whole post on her binders soon (thanks for the binders, Mom!! :)). 




This is Randi. She lives in North Carolina (be still my beating heart!!). Her room is full of color but not overwhelming because she uses black to balance the color--love love! She is faithful to share her new ideas (for instruction and organization!) and has adorable classroom decor units on TpT. 


Thanks Randi and Mrs. H for being a blessing to other teachers by sharing your wisdom. 
And thank you to Dana and Cynthia for hosting the party and including little me!

Teacher friends, have a wonderful weekend. 

:)



4 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogland! You're going to love it. And now you have one more follower!

    Megan

    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Megan! I really appreciate you stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet words and for Booing me! I am your newest follower!
    -Mrs. H.

    Once Upon A First Grade Adventure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I saw that you had commented I did a little happy dance. :)

      Thank you so much for your support and for being such an inspiration!! I really appreciate you taking the time to stop by!

      Happy Monday!
      Erin

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover