Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hoot Hoot! You are cute!

Confession:
I love owls. I love them. 

So for Valentine's this year, I'm going with an owl theme!

These jokes are one of the main reasons:
Hoot Hoot, you are cute!
Owl love you forever!
Whooo loves you? I do!
Owl always love you!
You are a hoot!
I love whooo you are!

Right?! Precious. 

I made four little postcards that are just TOO CUTE and I can't wait to pass them out!!


Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks!! Owls are SO CUTE!!!

You can get them too from {my store} on TpT for cheap cheap cheap--then, just print and go!
Click the picture to take you there!

:)

Thanks for stopping in, y'all! 
Stay tuned for some quick ideas and a President's Day freebie in the coming days!

Hope you get a chance to wish your little friends a Happy Valentine's Day with some owl lovin!!


1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover