Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

MAY!

Hip hip hooray! It's already May!

May means that summer is very near and this summer is full of exciting things--almost done with school, all my friends are getting married (or so it seems :)), and sun!

I'm keeping things nice and simple with Farley's link-up today, so here it is.
:)


See? Nice and simple. 

I do really need to figure out a new system for organizing my station materials. 
I'd love to organize it by standard or something...and ideas?

How do you store your math and literacy station materials??
I'm excited to hear! 

8 comments:

  1. LOVE your blog! Where in Texas are you from??

    Happy to be your newest follower!
    Stephanie
    Elementary My Dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now I'm in Waco--just down the river! :) Can't wait to follow your teaching adventures! And congratulations on getting married!!!!

      Erin

      Delete
  2. Yay for break!! It can't some soon enough.

    I'm your newest follower, drop by if you'd like. =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad summer is right around the corner! Waterpark sounds like a plan!

    Jeannie
    The 2nd Grade Surprise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeannie! Has your summer begun?! I sure hope so! :) Enjoy!

      Delete
  4. Finals sound horrible! The end of the year is bad enough. But finals? Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! They turned out well...and they're over! :)

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover