Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

...one month later...

Y'all. This poor little blog has been so neglected this summer (particularly this past month). 
I'm finishing up full-time grad school and summer session #2 was quite a doozy!!
...thus the lack of blogging.
The fall semester begins again on Monday, though, so YAY! Almost done.

In the absence of blogging, I've really been loving Instagram as a quick and "on-the-go" way to keep up with my teacher friends and all kinds of classroom happenings. Click {here} to find my account!
I would just love to get to know you!

I'm linking up today with Doodle Bugs Teaching for one of my favorite parties!


This linky seems like a great way to ease back in to regular(ish) blogging--and I've also just been really into linky parties this summer. They're so much fun and a lovely way to meet other teachers!

Anyways, here are five little snapshots from my week!

1:


If you knew me in real life, you'd know that I'm a natural light + lamp person. Overhead lights are just a little too much for me! Anyone else?! Well, I just moved into a new house and my room has THE BEST windows! Seriously--look at it!!!

2:


Sometimes, when a friend comes to Texas for the very first time, you bring a pink cowboy hat complete with tiara to the airport (along with a sign that says howdy!), because...well...why not?!?
She loved it, by the way.
:)

3:


At the beginning of this week, TpT hosted a HUGE back to school sale--and I love a good sale!
My wishlist was more than 8 pages so I was really excited to snag some products I've been wanting.
Thanks, teacher friends!!

4:


Haha, this was random. A friend and I were chatting at one of our favorite local coffee shops, when all of a sudden, a camera guy asked if he could film us for a promo video! Hilarious. We said yes, got our five seconds of fame, and a free cup of iced coffee!

Sidenote: I love iced coffee. I just learned how to make it and think it is so much better at home!!!

5:


And lastly, but certainly not least, this beauty. 
With every single sunset and sunrise, I am awed by God's creativity!
Psalm 19:1

Well folks, that's all I have for today!
Plus, it's 11:57pm. 
Enjoy your weekend!!

*I just realized that comment verification was turned on! It makes the commenting process a wee bit longer, so I have turned it off. I found a really simple tutorial {here} from Lisa! She blogs over at Learning is Something to Treasure, so comment away, friends! 
I really really love getting to know you!!

2 comments:

  1. Loved this post! You are ALMOST done with that Master's! YAY! I love that window, too. And the cowboy/tiara. Our family is going to Texas to visit my friend near Galveston after Christmas for the first time every! Cannot wait! I live in NY and have only been up and down the East Coast. I think the promo video is so exciting. It would have made my day!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carolyn! I was just in Galveston soaking up some sun!! You will love it :) My very favorite little cafe is called Mosquito Cafe--the food is delicious and it's a quaint little atmosphere! Also, be sure to get a slice of Lemonade Cake for dessert. :)

      Happy Tuesday, Carolyn!!
      Erin

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover