Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Labeling with Sticky Notes.

I first saw this idea at {Mrs. Lee's Kindergarten} and have been waiting to use it for months!
Well, I actually found it while browsing Pinterest as part of some professional development.
:)
Just kidding about the professional development. Pinterest should totally be PD, though!

Anyways, she got the idea from {Abby} and I simply tucked the idea away until I found the right time. FINALLY, the perfect moment arrived.

Julie used the activity to teach labeling, but I used it in my Kindergarten EFL class. 
My little Kinder babies are just beginning to learn English (having barely learned their first language!), so we were working on some basics and labeling the parts of the body. 


This activity followed some singing and dancing, Pictionary, and other activities used as we were learning the parts of the body. We took turns labeling each other and they got a kick out of labeling me. The Kinder kiddos were loving the activity and I can't wait to use it again! 

It is a really simple idea that only requires sticky notes and a writing utensil, 
but it is really powerful for the learners. 

Pinterest, Julie, and Abby for the win. Thanks, gals!

2 comments:

  1. This activity followed some singing and dancing, Pictionary, and other activities used as we were learning the parts of the body. We took turns labeling each other and they got a kick out of labeling me. The Kinder kiddos were loving the activity and I can't wait to use it again!
    pakistani wholesale salwar kameez ,
    wholesale pakistani salwar kameez online ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. URGENT LOAN IS AVAILABLE NOW

    TODAY I GOT MY DESIRED LOAN AMOUNT $760K FROM A RELIABLE,TRUSTED AND REGISTERED PRIVATE LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK,BUSINESS/HOME/COMPANY/PROJECT/PERSONAL LOAN? ARE NOW AFFORDABLE HERE FOR YOU TODAY CONTACT Call/Text +1(315)256-0479 Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    Hello, I'm here to testify of how i got my real estate business loan from PROF. MRS.DOROTHY JEAN INVESTMENTS (profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan Ranging from $5,000.00USD to $2,000,000.00USD with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 33 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender?
    MRS.DOROTHY JEAN holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress via Contacts Call/Text +1(315)256-0479
    Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover